[Geany-Devel] Searchable email archives
Lex Trotman
2015-11-29 07:05:00 UTC
All the Gmane searchable archives are unavailable.

Does anyone know if this is just a temporary glitch, or do we need to
consider other arrangements?

Cheers
Lex
Frank Lanitz
2015-11-29 09:39:13 UTC
Post by Lex Trotman
All the Gmane searchable archives are unavailable.
Does anyone know if this is just a temporary glitch, or do we need to
consider other arrangements?
No idea what's with gmane but site:lists.geany.org as search prefix on
google could help a little ;)

Cheers,
Frank
Enrico Tröger
2015-11-29 11:22:56 UTC
Post by Frank Lanitz
Post by Lex Trotman
All the Gmane searchable archives are unavailable.
Does anyone know if this is just a temporary glitch, or do we need to
consider other arrangements?
No idea what's with gmane but site:lists.geany.org as search prefix on
google could help a little ;)
Alternatively, there is also narkive.com which seems to provide a
similar service as Gmane:

http://devel.geany.narkive.com/niAqeADi/geany-devel-searchable-email-archives

I don't know any details but I guess Gmane is just temporarily down and
not gone forever. Let's check again in a few days.

Regards,
Enrico
Lex Trotman
2015-11-29 11:29:42 UTC
Post by Enrico Tröger
Post by Frank Lanitz
Post by Lex Trotman
All the Gmane searchable archives are unavailable.
Does anyone know if this is just a temporary glitch, or do we need to
consider other arrangements?
No idea what's with gmane but site:lists.geany.org as search prefix on
google could help a little ;)
Alternatively, there is also narkive.com which seems to provide a
http://devel.geany.narkive.com/niAqeADi/geany-devel-searchable-email-archives
I don't know any details but I guess Gmane is just temporarily down and
not gone forever. Let's check again in a few days.
In fact gmane.org is back, but I have learnt a new trick from Frank as
well, thanks :)

Cheers
Lex
Post by Enrico Tröger